Check out our amazing reviews on yelp and google. A satisfied customer is our first priority, and we’re striving to be the best at what we do. We know how attached you are to your ride, so don’t hesitate to entrust us with your proud possession.
Do you also love our service? Of course you do. Please take a moment to submit your wonderful experience to Yelp and Google. It really means a lot to us.
- “Amazing customer service! They went above and beyond what they needed to do. It didn’t matter that I was a girl that didn’t know a lot about motorcycles they took the time to listen to my concerns and they explained everything in detail to me. I never felt hurried or like I was a bother! They took my bike and worked on it like it was their very own! They spent way more time on my bike than they charged for! They really took it serious and they wanted it perfect! They had higher expectations than me! Can’t thank Nate and Bill enough! You guys rock! XoXo” Robbie Blatchford
- “Great guys who do great work. We’re lucky to have COMPETENT mechanics who will work on these old bikes for us.”
- “These guys love motorcycles and it shows. They took good care of my Triumph and made it run like new. They also do a lot of the classic stuff that no one else will touch..”
- “Nate and the gang did a fantastic job on my Triumph. She used to be a lady… now she runs like a scalded dog! 2 Topia Cycles is hands down the best shop I’ve had the pleasure of working with. I have nothing but good things to say about their product and professionalism. I highly recommend working with them for your performance needs.” Jeff Neurauter
- “2Topia got my 1975 Honda CB750 cafe racer in shape for riding after I purchased it earlier this year. It needed some pretty extensive work and they did such a good job. They communicated along the way what the road blocks were and the progress they were making. They encouraged me to come in and chat about what they were doing. I really liked this. I don’t know really anything about bikes and they taught me the key things I needed to know and helped me get acclimated to the bike. They always had time for me when I needed them. They took a little longer than we all thought it was going to take, but it was all about waiting on parts and dealing with unexpected challenges with the bike. They always kept me in the loop about what was going on. These guys care about what they do and when they were finished I got back a bike that runs great and looks beautiful. ”
- “Great service and knowledge highly recommended” Ricky Gonzalez
- “Great local shop! Will definitely be a repeat customer.” Justin Price